Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Release 12.21.12 ~ Holiday Fashion & Challenge #60 - Mad for Plaid...




Wouldn't you LOVE to look this elegant finishing up your Holiday shopping? This new release, Holiday Fashion of Tammy's just thrills me! I love these beauties - they look like they're walking down the runway! I'll be lucky if my clothes match when I'm out this weekend, but I can look at these ladies and dream, right?!?

We also start a new challenge today, Mad for Plaid! Just use anything plaid for your project! Here's some inspiration from our AMAZING design team...





A BIG CONGRATS to our winner from last week - and also a THANK YOU to all of you who played!!! Picking a winner is always hard! Drumroll..... and congrats to.....



You have one week to claim your prize. Please email tammy[at]adayfordaisies.com!!!

To play along this week you MUST use an image by A Day For Daisies and use some plaid!!!

Tammy has generously provided a freebie for you, but any ADFD image will be fine. PLEASE DO NOT post the freebie on your blog! It's only "free" to use with this challenge and after that it goes into the shop!

Please link your entries no later than 12 noon PST on Thursday, January 3rd, 2012. Any entries linked that do not use an image from ADFD will be deleted. You can click on the freebie image below to enlarge it, then right click on it to save to your desktop. One lucky winner will see her project here on the blog, as well as the main ADFD site and will also win a $12 dollar store credit!

Tammy is so happy to provide you with a freebie for participating!
Please be respectful of her and use this image to play along.
*** FREEBIE REMOVED ***
Please DO NOT put this freebie on your blog!




11 comments:

  1. Oh! I went to link up and found the linky doesn't work! I love this new release and rushed straight to the online shop and bought the set. I'll check back later to see if I can link up.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited--thanks for choosing my card as last time's winner!!! Thanks so much for the new fabulous challenge! GORGEOUS DT work--fabulous inspiration! Happy holidays!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am mad for plaid, I LOVE plaids. This adorable baby in the stocking image is fun to creat with. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgoodness . . . adorable! Thanks so much for sharing this freebie! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet image. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for your fab freebie. Super cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the cute freebie. Your DT has done a fabulous job with their inspiration for this week and your the images are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you soooo much for the little mousey! I just love him, have a happy holiday and thank you for having me in your challenge. I actually made 2 cards! Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this little guy and plaid so much I made two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous design team samples and thank you for the cute little stocking freebie. I have used the Bud Pixie for my entry. Thank you for the "plaid" challenge!

    ReplyDelete